B2B Social Strategist
- 2 Clarke Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA
MultiMedia Healthcare is comprised of premier platforms that range from animal health, pharma science and medical specialties. MultiMedia Healthcare is dedicated to delivering high quality, timely and trusted information through various resources that include digital and print platforms and live events. MultiMedia Healthcare is part of MJH Life Sciences, which has 8 offices globally. For more information, please visit http://www.mjhassoc.com.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
Reporting into the B2B Marketing Director, MJH Life Sciences is looking for a creative and insightful B2B Social Strategist for our corporate marketing initiatives. As a Content and Social Media Strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills and the ability to work cross-functionally. You will focus on a new corporate LinkedIn Elevate platform to drive employee advocacy and branding initiatives. You will develop reports to enable decision making and partner with internal stakeholders.
- Ideate new campaigns, promotions, and themes for B2B
- Establish monthly content calendar creation and initiative employee advocacy through social media platforms, especially LinkedIn Elevate
- Create and share social media content that is timely, relevant, and ladders back up to our corporate strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand core benefits of brands to tie into corporate campaigns
- Implement and develop employee advocacy program thru LinkedIn Elevate with goals and challenges.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of social media networks (existing and emerging)
- Aid development of social media content strategies based on research into community insights, social listening, and industry trends
- 3+ years of experience working in social/content marketing
- Insightful and highly creative with the ability to guide and create compelling content
- Excellent writing skills and strong visual eye
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, who takes initiative
- Always on top of the social trends and platform changes
- Familiarity with tools that streamline processes (ex., Hootsuite)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Experience in healthcare media industry preferred
- Digital agency or in-house agency experience a plus
- Ability to extract insights from social media monitoring tools including Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights and Google Analytics
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.