- Cranbury Township, NJ
Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., provides healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. If you are someone who would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing company, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at MJH we focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity, in a rather fast paced environment. The healthcare communications industry is constantly changing, which means we need to be ahead of the game to create new ways of improving quality of life through healthcare communications, live events, and medical education. Our new state-of-the-art building located in Cranbury, NJ enables our employees to be collaborative when coming up with new ideas to keep MJH the industry leader in healthcare communications. When you are willing to take risks, and strive to be experts in your field, the opportunities here are endless.
We offer our employees countless opportunities for travel to medical meetings and conferences, training programs for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to make a difference through our work as individuals and as a team in the world of healthcare communications. We strive to create a culture which encompasses a combination of dedication and hard work but also fun! Throughout the year, we have special events such as our employee recognition breakfast & awards ceremony, holiday themed gatherings, a company picnic and much more!
The Medical Editor will utilize clinical and communications experience to provide guidance and support for projects and publications spanning a variety of therapeutic areas including cardiology, endocrinology, oncology, psychiatry, and others. Additionally, this position will also assist in developing needs assessments and proposals for such projects.
This position works with authors and staff to ensure manuscripts, slide decks, video content and other materials produced meet high standards of quality, accuracy, and relevance for our learners. Key skills are the ability to adapt quickly and multitask in order to meet deadlines.
We are currently looking for Grant Coordinators to join our team.
This position acts as a liaison between the group and supporters as related to the submission and tracking
of grants, related acknowledgements, and closing out CE/CME activities in compliance with ACPE/ACCME
requirements and Letters of Agreement.
- Assist in submission and tracking of grant proposals and preparation of required documentation, including assembling and preparation of relevant grant documents based on individual grantors’ requirements and forms; entering grant requests, budgets and other required documentation in appropriate grant office templates
- Track grants’ progress and decision status
- Respond to grantors’ queries and respond to requests for additional information
- Review and update commercial interest grant office contact information and maintain grant application process/submission database
- Coordinate the signing of LOAs and ensure grant payments are received, coordinated and submitted to Accounting Department
- Assist with final closeout of CE/CME activities and reconciliation of budgets and grants
- Prepare post-activity evaluation summaries, outcomes measurement surveys, outcomes data, and prepare outcomes measurement reports
- Prepare and maintain various grant and reconciliation reports
- Track weekly posted grantor RFPs, notices and/or changes to grant systems/processes
- Provide additional support to the staff as needed
- Assist with preparing ACPE/ACCME-required data and documentation for activity certification and re-accreditation
- Outgoing, incoming, overnight and selected mailings to supporters
- Answering, routing calls, message taking, and action on urgent calls for PTOCPE department. In addition, routine checking of the staff voice mail messages during absence. Make follow-up calls to potential grantors as required.
- Update and maintain databases
• Minimum of BA/BS or 2-5 years administrative experience
• Proactive mindset with strong deadline orientation
• Excellent verbal skills yielding effective conveyance of information
• Excellent written communication skills including rules of composition and grammar
• Exceptional organization skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work activity based on need, attention to detail, initiative, and follow-through skills.
• Ability to learn difficult concepts quickly while offering creative solutions
• Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.