- Phase I, West Los Angeles, Cluster, Santa Monica Submarket, Los Angeles County, Santa Monica, CA, United States
miHoYo was founded in the Spring of 2011 by several super OTAKUs from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Having faith in "Technical Otakus Save the World", miHoYo is dedicated to create anime-style moe games and related products, saves our fellow believers by shaping a series of miHoYo virtual idols.
The first notable title was Guns Girl Z, released in 2014. Since then, miHoyo has seen success releasing anime-style games that primarily appealed to mobile gamers.
The most recent and popular game is Genshin Impact, released in September 2020. A commercial success, the game grossed over $1 billion within six months of release.
miHoYo established its branch in Montreal, Canada in 2020.
- Implement daily operation and change of network system, server system and application system as required, including system deployment, daily operation and maintenance, upgrade and change, etc.;
- Responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of the LAN and WAN of the company to ensure stable operation during work time;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company's internal information system, and provide software and hardware technical support to other departments;
- Responsible for daily maintenance of data center and daily data backup.
- Responsible for the provision, delivery and guarantee of office server and network requirements;
- Responsible for the deployment and installation of servers, switches, routers, firewalls and other equipment, and the management, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring of the company's network environment and equipment;
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of staff desktop support and IT equipment (computers, printers, etc.) in the office environment, and solve problems effectively and quickly;
- Participate in the construction, operation and maintenance of different office systems, formulate implementation plans, and coordinate various system events.
- Bachelor degree in computer related majors;
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin;
- Familiar with the configuration, appliance and maintenance of mainstream operating systems like Linux and Window Server, able to use programming languages and scripts to improve the efficiency of operation and maintenance;
- Experience in maintenance of perforce, bitbucket is preferred;
- Familiar with LAN configuration, network management, network maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Have experience in helpdesk, familiar with computer hardware knowledge;
- Have a good sense of service and professionalism, with good-communication and expression abilities.
Eligibility to work full time in U.S.