Market Research Intern - Remote
- Old. American Embassy Street,1st Floor Penthouse, Accra-Osu, Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Metobi.com is an e-commerce company involved in retail and wholesale in consumer goods. We are constantly striving to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses, the economy, and communities. We share a common desire to always be learning and inventing on behalf of our customers.
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, Metobi is an e-commerce company involved in retail and wholesale in consumer goods. We are constantly striving to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses, the economy, and communities. We share a common desire to always be learning and inventing on behalf of our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, very driven, and passionate Market Research Intern who has experience researching and analyzing emerging trends within different verticals, who is determined to do the same and more at Metobi. Do you have the analytic and creative capability to tell a narrative through efficient research? This job will provide personal growth and require critical thinking every day.
Metobi is looking for a super self-motivated, highly proactive, and very detailed oriented market researcher who is constantly looking to grow, improve him/herself, get things done every day, and be accountable.
- Analyze and synthesize data, reports, and other information in a presentable and visual way
- Provide support and guidance to the strategy team to maximize market research capabilities
- Perform additional duties and help with other projects assigned by the manager
- Interpret and research emerging trends involving various companies
- Become knowledgeable on past, current, and future trends involving whatever matters at Metobi in that moment
- Excellent knowledge and experience with quantitative and qualitative data
- Assist the data analyst with various projects
- Senior High School certificate
- Ability to work well in the fastest moving environments
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task, act with a constant sense of urgency and flexibility in managing changing priorities
- Preferably someone who has done research and analysis involving a variety of different data
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills
- Capable of doing tasks in a precise and timely manner independently
- Remote Work ( Work from home)
- Paid Internship