- 800 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Why we're awesome
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
Metia’s Seattle office is looking for a Content/Editorial Intern to join our content team. Metia believes that delivering the right content to the right customer in the right context is key to successful marketing, and the content team’s utmost responsibility is to help these three things converge.
The ideal candidate is organized and motivated and will have an eye for good writing and storytelling, a positive attitude, and a desire to grow their content expertise.
What you will do:
- Edit written content like case studies, articles, ebooks, and emails for clarity, brand style, grammar, and punctuation
- Ensure proper citations, sourcing, and disclosures for one of our financial services clients
- Maintain documentation and best practices for content reviews
- Support content strategy efforts like competitor messaging analysis, content aggregation, content audits, and PPT report creation
- Work with writers, account managers, clients, and the rest of the Metia content team to meet client expectations and advocate for high quality content
Why you're awesome
- College attendance or relevant work experience
- Strong writing skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with Chicago and AP Styles
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and manage multiple projects at once
- Local applicants only
Extra points if you have:
- Previous experience writing, copyediting, or tutoring writing in a structured or professional environment
- Demonstrated interest in content strategy
- Familiarity making changes to copy in InDesign
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.