- 800 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Why we're awesome:
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on juggling a lot of tasks, enjoys working under deadlines, and displays a knack for prioritization and attention to detail. This position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as familiarity with cloud technology and a love for content.
What you will do:
- Manage a global program for a key client
- Work closely with client to execute a wide range of projects end-to-end, including requirement analysis, driving schedules, and leading delivery outcomes on a monthly delivery cycle
- Aggregate research into strategic playbooks to support marketing execution
- Participate in strategic planning meetings: Host and plan for quarterly business reviews with client to support iterative program improvements
- Manage program-level budget and proactively make adjustments to stay within budget
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across multiple teams
- Manage program communications including calls for content, project kick-offs, and ongoing stakeholder communications
- Support in guiding content strategy and key messaging
- Translate high-level content direction into quality content/creative briefs for creative delivery teams
- Manage tracking of key success metrics and provide regular reporting and analysis
What you need to be successful
- Program management experience
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in planning, resource, and budget management
- Understand market research methodologies and applications
- Content management and strategy experience
- Strong teamwork and leadership capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to present clearly and effectively to leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the big picture
- Ability to navigate in ambiguous environment
Why you’re awesome:
- 5-8 years marketing and/or agency experience
- Knowledge of and experience with enterprise cloud computing services
- Digital marketing and social media marketing experience
- Proven experience in managing content development and owning creative projects from start to finish
Extra points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant industry experience
- Developer audience marketing experience
- Experience translating research into action plans
- Field and/or sales enablement experience
- Familiarity and/or experience working with web applications, software development languages, and software development life cycle
- Experience in GitHub, AzureDevOps, Power BI, Google and Adobe Analytics
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), paid sick leave, 100% employer paid healthcare, 401(k) participation, training opportunities, and many more.