- 800 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Why we're awesome
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
As an intern, you will be supporting cutting-edge integrated marketing strategies, while learning fundamental marketing skills. You will be working in an incredibly fast moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions.
This is a paid internship ($15 per hour). Hours are flexible and anticipated to be up to 40 hours per week.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Work with various databases.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Coordinate projects both in the office and via conference call.
Why you're awesome
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be an exceptional communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Have the ability to work successfully with people face-to-face as well as on the phone or over email
- Have competence with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be collaborative, and comfortable working as a team as well as independently, with guidance work as a team
- Be able to work with ambiguity and not afraid to ask questions
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.