- Onida, Onida, SD
This company is a well-known and established Ag Retailer who promotes from within.
An industry leading ag retail company is currently seeking a person who be responsible for custom application and assisting agronomy and grain operations.
Duties and Functions
- Communicate daily activities, needs and accomplishments with Agronomy Superintendent or Location Manager
- Apply agronomy products to customer's fields including dry and liquid fertilizer, chemicals and lime.
- Assist in housekeeping and maintenance of facility grounds including mowing, spraying weeds and moving snow.
- Assist with outbound and inbound agronomy products.
- Operate all equipment & vehicles according to local, state, and federal laws.
- Ensure Safety comliance.
- Maintain & record maitenance of application equipment, tending equipment, NH3 equipment, pickups and side dress units.
- Record daily application logs.
- Assist with measure and counting of inventory of dry and liquid fertilizers, NH3, lime, and chemicals.
- Provide courteous customer service.
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000 + Benefits
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, manager, location manager, district manager, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, NE, IL, IN, WI, operations, recruiting, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, applicator, custom applicator, facilities manager
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Commercial pesticide applicators license with 1A, 1B, 1C endorsements or able to obtain one. Must have a valid CDL driver's license with required endorsements or be able to obtain one and maintain current DOT physical.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.