Software Engineer (Windows)
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. With over 28 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation, Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech is seeking software engineers with experience covering a broad set of skills. Mesotech produces and maintains software for Windows, embedded systems, web applications, and AWS deployed web applications. Experience with Windows programming is required.
This is a full-time position that can be either remote or on-site in Sacramento, CA. Remote candidates must be located in California.
Software engineer responsibilities at Mesotech:
Maintain existing software products:
- Legacy Windows applications written in C++
- Newer Windows applications in C# .NET
Develop new software products:
- Technology recommendations
- Tool selection
- User interface design and implementation
- Back-end design and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics Engineering
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination process, including booster, with FDA-authorized vaccine.
- This position requires access to ITAR restricted information (must be a US Person).
- Able to pass thorough background check by US Department of Defense
- Three (3) years of work experience in software engineering
- Three (3) years of experience programming in C and C++
- Two (2) years of experience with multi-threaded/tasking programming
- Two (2) years of experience with Windows and/or Berkeley sockets
Experience with one or more of the following:
- HTML/CSS/Angular/other web development framework
- Free-RTOS real-time multi-tasking kernel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.