- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. With over 28 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation, Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech is seeking a Production Supervisor to oversee the manufacturing of our meteorological monitoring systems. This is a full-time, on-site position in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing manufacturing at a small business.
- Directly responsible for team of 5-10 technicians
- Provide day-to-day supervision of electro-mechanical assembly team, production area, and warehouse
- Ensure that production processes are completed in accordance with established Quality Management System
- Use Dynamics GP ERP system to guide production and establish daily/weekly/monthly production schedules. Provides management with regular updates on production schedules.
- Create and manage manufacturing orders to fulfill sales requirements
- Interface with engineering and documentation teams to ensure that production documentation is complete and accurate
- Identify and implement improvements in production processes
- Identify and implement improvements to QMS
- Train new employees on procedures, processes, and techniques
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in the production and warehouse areas
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Maintain equipment and tools to ensure they are in working condition at all times
- Other tasks as required to maintain a safe and efficient production environment
- Bachelor’s degree, any field (engineering or similar preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in an electronics/electromechanical manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment including use of ERP tools
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite including Excel with formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination process, including booster, with FDA-authorized vaccine.
- Able to pass a thorough background check by the US Department of Defense.
- This position requires access to ITAR restricted information (must be a US Person).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.