Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. With over 28 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team including physical distancing, minimum on-site staffing, and other measures.
- Packing and labeling outgoing shipments.
- Receiving incoming shipments.
- Inspecting incoming parts for compliance with Mesotech requirements.
- Complete paperwork and electronic records associated with shipping, receiving, and inventory.
- Operating a forklift including loading and unloading trucks.
- Cleaning instruments and parts prior to shipping.
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining the warehouse and warehouse materials.
- Performing inventory counts.
- Other warehouse/shop tasks as required.
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination process with FDA-authorized vaccine.
- Able to pass a thorough background check by the US Department of Defense.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work standing up for a full 8hr day.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Shipping/receiving/warehouse experience at a small business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.