Customer Support Specialist
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team including physical distancing, minimum on-site staffing, and other measures.
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to staff our helpdesk supporting commercial and US Department of Defense automated weather observing systems. This is a full-time, on-site position. You will provide customer service via phone and email for equipment operating worldwide.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and emails to our customer service/technical support helpdesk. Document problems in ticket tracking system.
- Follow up via phone and email with customers regarding open tickets.
- Complete customer service documentation, asset tracking, and other data entry functions.
- Use Microsoft Excel and Word to produce and present status reports covering tickets, repairs, and spare parts
- Perform spare parts inventory counts and audits
- Other tasks related to repair, inventory, and ticket tracking
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination process with FDA-authorized vaccine.
- Able to pass thorough background check by US Department of Defense
- Experience providing customer service or technical support via phone and email
- Experience using ticket/incident tracking tool
- Fluent in written and spoken English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.