- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team including physical distancing, minimum on-site staffing, and other measures.
We have an opening for a Production Planner/Buyer. This is a full-time position.
- Responsible for scheduling purchasing and manufacturing to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Produce purchase orders and generate manufacturing orders in Dynamics GP.
- Monitor stock levels and create purchase orders to fulfill demands from sales and production.
- Coordinate flow of parts and sub-assemblies through the production process.
- Work with engineering team to create and edit BOMs.
- Analyze inventory discrepancies and follow up with corrective actions.
- Perform supplier evaluations.
- Work directly with suppliers when required to support purchasing processes.
- Associates degree
- 1 year of experience in manufacturing planning/production scheduling.
- 3 years of experience using MRP/ERP software in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to pass a thorough background check by the US Department of Defense.
- This position requires access to ITAR restricted information (must be a US Person).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.