Electronic Systems Engineer (Multiple openings, entry level to senior)
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team including physical distancing, minimum on-site staffing, and other measures.
We have immediate openings for electronic systems engineers from entry level to senior level. These are full-time, career positions. As an electronic systems engineer at Mesotech, you will join our small, successful team to design, build, install, and repair systems for the aviation weather and instrumentation markets.
We are currently not traveling due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but travel will resume when it is safe to do so.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (may vary dependent upon experience level):
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team on new products, system integration, and retrofitting projects
- Lead new system delivery projects from design to installation and commissioning.
- Develop bills of materials for parts and assemblies
- Prepare drawings and documentation for manufacturing purposes
- Provide engineering support for production and repair activities
- Travel to military bases and commercial airports worldwide to install and upgrade systems
- BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Able to pass thorough background check by US Department of Defense
- Willing and able to travel (domestic and international)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.