Electronics Engineer (Production Support)
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team including physical distancing, minimum on-site staffing, and other measures.
We have an opening for an Electronics Engineer to provide support for our manufacturing team. This is a full-time, on-site position at our Sacramento, CA facility.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Support manufacturing operations
- Create and update BOMs
- Oversee engineering change processes
- Research manufacturers and vendors for new and existing parts
- Create and edit manufacturing procedures
- Provide engineering support for production staff
- Infrequent travel for system upgrades, installations, and other on-site engineering activities. (Currently no travel due to pandemic)
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Able to pass thorough background check by US Department of Defense
- Willing and able to travel infrequently, both domestic and international. (Currently no travel due to pandemic)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.