- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team including physical distancing, minimum on-site staffing, and other measures.
We have immediate openings for electro-mechanical assemblers to build components of instrumentation systems. This is a full-time position. As an assembler at Mesotech, you will receiving training in electro-mechanical assembly and testing. You will gain experience in production/manufacturing, testing, and quality assurance.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and understand assembly drawings, bills of materials, and assembly instructions
- Build cable assemblies including soldering, crimping, and other techniques
- Use hand tools to assemble electronics enclosures including cable assemblies, circuit boards, etc.
- Perform circuit board testing and re-work
- Other electronic/electrical and mechanical assembly work involved in the production of meteorological measurement systems
- Basic electronics education or equivalent experience in a production environment
- Able to read and comprehend assembly instructions, diagrams, and drawings
- Competent with hand tools and electronic assembly tools (screwdrivers, wire strippers, soldering irons, etc.)
- Able to pass a thorough background check by the US Government
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.