Technical Support Specialist (Remote)
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team using remote work, physical distancing, and other measures.
We have multiple openings for Technical Support Specialists who staff our helpdesk supporting US Department of Defense automated weather observing systems. This is a full-time, remote work position. Multiple shifts are available. You will provide technical support via phone and email for equipment operating worldwide. The supported equipment includes but is not limited to data collection systems, sensors, computer systems (including cybersecurity functions), networks, and mechanical components.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the operation, maintenance, and repair of weather monitoring systems by reading technical manuals
- Provide technical support via phone and email to customers
- Accurately enter data into ticket tracking systems and asset management systems
- Able to pass thorough background check by US Department of Defense
- At least 2 years experience in a customer-facing technical support role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Technical background sufficient to quickly learn and understand electronic, mechanical, software, and computer systems
- Degree in a technical field or related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.