- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech provides products and services that are critical to national defense and has remained open and fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We took early action to protect the health and safety of our team using remote work, physical distancing, and other measures.
Mesotech is seeking software engineers with covering a broad set of skills. Mesotech produces and maintains software for Windows, embedded systems, and AWS platforms. Experience with either Windows programming or embedded programming is required.
In the additional information section of the application questionnaire, please state which platforms you have experience in, those that you are interested in learning/expanding into, and which responsibilities below will fit your experience and interests.
Software engineer responsibilities at Mesotech:
Maintain existing software products:
- Legacy Windows applications written in C++
- Newer Windows applications in C# .NET
- Multiple, large embedded applications running on 32-bit microcontrollers. These are all multi-tasking, network-enabled applications, written in C/C++
Develop new software products:
- Technology recommendations
- Tool selection
- User interface design and implementation
- Back-end design and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics Engineering
- Able to pass thorough background check by US Department of Defense
- Five (5) years of work experience in software engineering
- Five (5) years of experience programming in C and C++
- Two (2) years of experience with multi-threaded/tasking programming
- Two (2) years of experience with Windows and/or Berkeley sockets
Experience with the following:
- C# language
- http server implementation
- http client implementation
- Free-RTOS real-time multi-tasking kernel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.