Technical Writer (Instrumentation Systems)
- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
Mesotech is seeking a Technical Writer to join our small, successful team. As a Technical Writer as Mesotech, you will be responsible for creating new documentation and updating existing documentation for instrumentation systems. This includes but is not limited to: technical manuals for the military, troubleshooting flowcharts, maintenance and repair procedures, production documentation, and software documentation. You will be given hands-on access to the equipment as well as assistance from the engineering team.
- Bachelors degree in technical or writing fields
- Excellent English writing skills
- Able to learn and understand basic operation and maintenance procedures for equipment and software
- Able to write clear, concise, and simple instructions
- Able to produce high quality, complete documentation from start to finish
- Direct experience as a technical writer for electro-mechanical and software systems
- Experience writing technical manuals / technical orders for use by the US military
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.