- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Engineer preferably with an electronics background. This is a full-time, career position. As a Project Engineer at Mesotech, you will be involved in all aspects of developing, delivering, and supporting Mesotech's products. New engineering graduates with excellent organizational and communication skills are encouraged to apply.
This is a critical role at Mesotech with the opportunity to expand into business development, sales, marketing, and other management roles.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute design, production, and customer support projects on time
- Create and deliver reports, documentation, and other deliverables to customers
- Create and maintain project schedules including staff assignments
- Use ERP/MRP software to support purchasing, manufacturing, and scheduling
- Communicate with customers and vendors
- Ensure all activities conform with Mesotech's ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System
- BS in an engineering field
- Able to pass a thorough background check by the Department of Defense
- Able to travel for short trips on an infrequent basis (domestic and international)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Electronics background preferred but not required
The ideal candidate:
- Will take on new responsibilities and grow their role within the company
- Has demonstrated experience as a leader/supervisor
- Excels in a small business environment with a high level of responsibility
- Will quickly adapt to new roles and learn new processes, techniques, and tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.