- 4531 Harlin Dr, Sacramento, CA 95826, USA
Mesotech International, Inc. is a growing engineering and manufacturing company in Sacramento that focuses on meteorological and industrial monitoring systems. As a US Gov't contractor, we were awarded Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year for CA, NV, AZ, and HI in 2014. With over 25 years of experience in software design, hardware design, system integration, and installation... Mesotech is an excellent place to begin or expand your career.
We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer. This is a full-time, career position. As a Mechanical Engineer at Mesotech, you will design and document mechanical components of our instrumentation systems. You will have a hands-on role in projects from start to finish. You will work as part of our small, successful team of engineers to design new products for the aviation weather and instrumentation markets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design mechanical components of new products as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Use CAD tools to design mechanical enclosures, brackets, etc.
- Develop bills of materials for parts and assemblies
- Prepare drawings for documentation and manufacturing purposes
- Interface with material and fabrication vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of new parts
- Provide engineering support for production activities
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Able to pass thorough background check
- Demonstrated competence with SolidWorks CAD software
- Willing to travel on an as-needed, infrequent basis
- One year of experience using SolidWorks in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using 3d printers for rapid mechanical prototyping
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.