Programmatic Campaign Manager
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with 14 additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 330+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, AWS, Slack, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.
The Programmatic team is a group driven to deliver highly effective campaigns through data targeting, audience targeting, and contextual targeting. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs) and programmatic media buys .
Life as a Programmatic Manager at DWA:
- Suggest programmatic strategy and tactics that coordinate with and augment the overall media plan objectives for DWA’s clients
- Create and actively manage and optimize programmatic campaigns in DSPs
- Be consistently curious and inquisitive – learn how platforms work, and more importantly, learn how to game them
- Manage campaigns across programmatic mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV, and audio
- Understand how data from various channels can help the overall customer journey for each client account
- Identify, suggest, and setup private marketplace deals
- Continually acquire knowledge by maintaining relationships with key programmatic vendors in DWA’s portfolio
- Actively monitor campaign KPIs via reporting
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team, as well as managing at least one more junior member of the Programmatic team.
- Maintain and stay current on industry news and research
- 3-4+ years of experience working in the programmatic digital media buying & planning space with focus a on programmatic strategy and execution
- Must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Preferred, Amazon AAP, Adobe, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Verizon/Oath)
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is required (Atlas, DCM, Sizmek)
- Successfully completed bachelor’s degree or similar commercial education
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team, especially managing and mentoring others.
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with DWA
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent command of German & English (written & spoken)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!