- 1160 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our lively and growing San Francisco team! You’ll provide support to our media, executive, and HR teams as needed and keep our office running smoothly.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies/snacks and order as needed
· Keep all common areas (kitchen, lounge, meeting rooms, etc.) tidy and organized
· Answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate team member
· Act as the main point of contact with building management
· Set up new hire workstations
· Sort and distribute mail
· Assist HR with coordinating interviews
· Assist with office event planning and client meetings, liaising with vendors and ordering food/beverages as needed
· Manage printing and delivery of DWA collateral with local printers
· Assist with new business pitches, including logistics, swag ordering and delivery, on-site layout and presentation materials
· Order all DWA-branded swag, such as notebooks and apparel
· Book meetings and travel for executives as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of six months to one year of office management experience
· A positive, friendly, can-do attitude
· Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Proactive and seeks ways to improve processes
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.