- 85 Devonshire St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
DWA is a part of Merkle, a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are looking for a highly qualified analytics professional with experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels, leading high visibility projects, and managing direct reports. The Media Analytics Manager is focused on supporting our digital media business (PPC, video, display, paid social). This position will be providing analytics direction on strategic accounts, with a focus on client engagement while guiding associates to improve our clients’ digital marketing programs. The Media Analytics Manager will serve as a primary point of contact between many of our clients and stakeholders, managing and enhancing our clients' digital measurement. They will also be part of a growing, multi-faceted analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies in the tech industry.
- Architect solutions and provide optimization recommendations that drive results on client campaigns and objectives.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance in the development of client-facing presentations and results read-outs.
- Translate data into human insights and stories that drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- Oversee the coding of data extraction, transformation and models by associates in SQL and Python (R a plus but not required).
- Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value.
- Oversee development of custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients.
- Partner closely with leading partners such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other data partners to take advantage of new measurement features and learning opportunities.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital media channels
- Experience managing a team of associates or other quantitative thinkers
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
- Experience in optimizing entire media plan is desirable
- Experience with mobile and video advertising in paid social and display. Exposure to Facebook and Google digital media platforms desirable.
- Experience designing and measuring media and audience-based tests
- Understanding of relational databases and audience-based platforms
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, economics or related quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.