Search Account Manager (SEA/PPC)
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with 14 additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 330+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, AWS, Slack, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.
We’re looking for a Paid Search Account Manager to lead campaign management & strategy for our international clients. This role requires extensive experience of paid search management across multiple platforms. The Paid Search Manager will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing paid search activation on selected accounts, as well as contributing to cross-channel media plans where required.
The role requires a thorough understanding of a client's business needs and goals to define how these can be achieved through Search. This position will be accountable for driving best-in-class activation across our client portfolio, as well as contributing to internal departmental initiatives, working closely with the Paid Search leadership team.
Life as a Search Account Manager at DWA
- Own the day to day client relationship for large paid search accounts
- Own the collaborative relationship with other agencies and external partners involved with their client(s).
- Ensure that our account delivery, service levels and performance to the client is industry leading
- Work with the Media team & Senior Account Manager to recognise new service and growth opportunities.
- Accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking.
- Inspire and challenge the client with innovative and digital-first marketing solutions.
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams and across the client, media owners and agency partners.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of, and client satisfaction in, their portfolio of accounts.
- Extensive experience managing paid search campaigns across Google Ads and Bing, including exposure to search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Marin etc.
- B2B experience is a benefit
- Experience applying strategic thinking to complex paid search campaigns, with a demonstrable track record in achieving KPIs
- Experience of collaborating with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills and confident communicator
- Excellent at building relationships, both internally and with clients
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
- Excellent command of German and English (written and spoken)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!