Social Advertising Analyst
- 125 S Clark St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle, a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The social media advertising team manages all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically relating to paid social media. The Social Media Advertising Analyst provides a key support role and works closely with the Social Advertising Strategists to ensure campaign and client success. In an immensely fast-moving channel, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurially minded.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and social optimization tools, including AdStage
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations
- Provide consistent and effective support to Social Advertising Strategists on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Manage digital media buying and planning through all steps of the planning process, from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations and final execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Certifications: Google Analytics preferred
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience in social media advertising, paid search marketing or media planning and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven experience
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn advertising highly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.