Jr. Paid Social Media Manager
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
Think you have what it takes to join our data-driven Social team? We’re looking for curious individuals with a knack for thinking outside the box.
Paid Social marketing is an amazing platform for advertisers to pinpoint and target specific audiences, whilst showcasing creative and engaging ads across a variety of ad formats. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter make up the core of our social advertising platforms here at DWA, enabling us to reach diverse yet relevant audiences across every demographic for our huge range of clients. Receiving performance data in real time means we can analyse, report and optimise campaigns to drive the very best performance against our client KPI’s, feeding into real business goals and successes.
Our department welcomes new joiners throughout the year; you can be recently graduated or looking for a change of career. A crucial part of the role is using the data we collect from our campaigns to inform our innovative strategies.
Life as a Junior Paid Social Media Manager at DWA
- Planning and execution of social media advertisement projects focusing on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Campaign trafficking, activation and optimization
- Development of innovative campaign concepts
- Customer consulting around social media advertising solutions
- KPI-based conception and implementation of social media advertising campaigns including audience development
- Success measurement, reporting and optimization of all social media KPIs to reach the campaign goals
- Working on national and international projects in a global team
- Permanent quality assurance and process optimization
- Identification of trends and best practices
What we are looking for in you
- First experience in managing paid social campaigns across multiple platforms, with a focus on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Experience on social media management platforms such as Sprinklr or 4C is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Ability to nurture and retain client relationships & understand how Paid Social can feed into wider business goals
- First experiences in working with financial data and budgets
- B2B experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!