Paid Social Account Manager
- 1 Saint Katharine's Way, London, England, United Kingdom
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a Global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
With our Head Office in Columbia, Maryland and offices US wide, we continue to grow at a rapid rate across Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
We’re looking for a Paid Social Account Manager, responsible for leading social strategy and activation across our key clients. As a Paid Social Account Manager, you are an expert in paid social and can bring innovative social solutions to our clients. Your responsibilities include building and growing strong client relationships, providing strategic direction to the team, maintaining the financial health of your accounts, scoping projects and developing staff. Together with the Senior Social Manager & Head of Social, you will move the Paid Social specialism forward and in line with our agency vision, both internally across the wider network and externally with clients & industry peers.
Life as a Paid Social Account Manager at DWA
- Lead quarterly/annual business reviews
- Manage, train, and develop the team of account executives
- Monitor account profitability and ensure accurate billing and forecasting to ensure the financial health of the accounts.
- Actively generate case studies to showcase DWA’s work
- Interview applicants for available positions and recommend selection, promotion, discipline and related personnel actions
- Own the relationship with our client stakeholders aiming for high client satisfaction and retention. Truly understand our clients brand and the B2B industry
- Own the collaborative relationship with our platform partners
- Be accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking
- Ensuring effective communication internally & externally
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- Free breakfast, fruit and most importantly, biscuits!
- Food Fridays – enjoy a takeaway lunch courtesy of us once a month
- Four Thirsty - have a drink on us on a Friday afternoon!
- A selection of other industry standard benefits
What we are looking for in you
- It is anticipated the candidate will have circa 2 years experience managing paid social campaigns across multiple platforms, with a focus on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Experience on social media management platforms sch as Sprinklr or 4C is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Ability to nurture and retain client relationships & understand how Paid Social can feed into wider business goals
- Strong managerial experience
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- B2B experience is a plus
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.