Part-time Office Manager
- 85 Devonshire St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
We are looking for an Office Manager (Part-Time) to join our lively and growing Boston team part-time! You’ll provide support to our media, executive, and HR teams as needed and keep our office running smoothly.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies and order as needed
· Keep all common areas (kitchen, lounge, meeting rooms, etc.) tidy and organized
· Answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate team member
· Act as the main point of contact with building management
· Set up new hire workstations
· Sort and distribute mail
· Assist HR with coordinating interviews
· Assist with office event planning and client meetings, liaising with vendors and ordering food/beverages as needed
· Book meetings and travel for executives as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· At least six months to one year of office management experience
· A positive, friendly, can-do attitude
· Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Proactive and seeks ways to improve processes
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.