Digital Media Manager
- 2F East Tower, Genesis Beijing, No.8 Xinyuan South Rd., Chaoyang District Area, Beijing, China
DWA, a Merkle Company, is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology, and strategic marketing meet. Operating from nine offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world's best technology companies.
- Media Expert for our Technology clients for Greater China region (China Mainland as focus)
- Build integrated digital marketing campaigns based on good understanding of client’s product/solution and objectives, with the focus to drive awareness and demand.
- Formulate the best mix of in-house and partnership outsourced marketing resources for optimum results
- Execute the planned marketing strategies with clients, vendors and internal teams, and drive measurable results and ROI aligning to the client’s marketing/business objectives.
- Plan and own the marketing/digital work process, establishing good working relationships with client stakeholders. As the main strategist and project manager between client’s local/regional/global sales & marketing team.
- Main daily agency contact point for the clients and client management. Build strong relationship with the key clients and their team
- Build and manage the positive relationship with media, partners, vendors and internal teams.
- Spearhead integrated digital marketing initiatives and create a framework that can be scaled and replicable.
- Above 3-5 years’ experience ONLY in Digital Media Planning/Buying
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with media plan (spot plan), digital ads tracking is a MUST
- Experience in media planning/buying and digital marketing is a MUST
- B2B marketing experience for technology companies is an advantage
- Min. bachelor’s degree, only science, engineering relevant major is a plus
- Open-minded, with strong execution & project management skills, and strong problem-solving skills, will a team player mindset.
- Strategic thinking, independent and pro-active.
- Negotiation and partner management skills
- Organized, self-motivated, the strong sense of responsibility, results-driven with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong financial understanding of budgeting, estimating and agency profitability
- Native Chinese and with fluent spoken & written business English skills
What We're Looking for in a Teammate
· Inspirational and passionate
· Has a multidisciplinary skillset
· Is curious, iterative, and collaborative
· Balances factual information with intuition and creativity
· Cares about winning as one team
· Is looking to do things that haven’t been done before
· Can tell stories with data
· Builds strong internal and external relationships