Media Planning Supervisor/Sr. Planner
- 2F East Tower, Genesis Beijing, No.8 Xinyuan South Rd., Chaoyang District Area, Beijing, China
DWA, a Merkle Company, is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology, and strategic marketing meet. Operating from nine offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world's best technology companies.
· Day-to-day management of campaigns including oversight of digital buy recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting;
· Develop insights from data analysis, able to make optimization recommendations;
· Works with digital campaign manager to develop strategies and recommendations for client activity;
· Ensuring work deadlines are met;
· Build strong relationships with the team, media owners and clients where relevant;
· Take initiative for assisting the campaign manager & management team with wider projects;
· Deep understanding of client's ad serving/tracking platform
· Strong organizational skills and detail-orientated.
· Adaptable to change, and ability to multi-task;
· Good writing and verbal communication skills;
· Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Data analytic skill