Junior Media Consultant
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with 14 additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 330+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, AWS, Slack, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.
We are looking for a new colleague who loves challenges and wants to be a part of our growing Media and Marketing team in Munich.
If openness, creativity, the ability to work under pressure, customer-driven thinking and actions are not alien concepts to you, if you assume responsibility with pleasure, appreciate flat hierarchies, like to develop an unconventional point of view and can hold discussions in English & German, then we would like to hear from you!
Life as a Junior Media Consultant:
- To support developing media activities and media plans based on your client’s strategic priorities and the local requirements
- To support the creation of the strategy, planning and integration of the media in the overall planning
- To maintain a good relationship and cooperation with local and regional publishers
- Successfully completed bachelor’s degree in economics or industrial engineer or similar commercial education
- Experience in developing wide spread multi-channel strategies with a sound understanding of the key concepts in this field
- Experience with digital marketing channels (Paid Search, Social Media, Programmatic Marketing and Analytics)
- Excellent command of German & English (written & spoken)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!