- 3000 Town Center, Southfield, MI 48075, USA
HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
HelloWorld Account Managers work proactively and collaboratively with all divisions of the company to provide our clients with long-term strategic value and customer service. As a day-to-day partner with HelloWorld sales professionals (VP, Business Development and Account Director), Account Managers ensure high-quality and flawless client preparation and presentations, research and promotion solutions that drive results for clients and revenue for HelloWorld. The Account Manager may also have responsibility for stimulating new business through probing, investigative and consultative outbound calling and e-mailing to a pre-defined group of prospects and clients to determine their current or future needs for interactive promotions.
Description and Responsibilities:
- May serve as the designated HelloWorld client contact.
- Actively participates in client presentations.
- Supports HelloWorld sales professionals in revenue generating activities: prospecting, client research, promotion ideation, scoping, documentation (i.e. contracts), invoicing, etc.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of HelloWorld products and solutions, internal scoping, and production processes.
- Builds brand expertise, creates and maintains best practices for named clients.
- Presale and post-sale research and presentation generation.
- Promotion reporting and analysis with supporting team members, i.e. Business Development, Strategic Services, Project Management.
- Attends and/or leads internal meetings and client meetings for BD/AD if necessary.
- Works with Account Director to facilitate knowledge transfer of internal best practices, move the discipline forward, participate in internal initiatives and process improvements as well as client and marketing initiatives.
- May conduct research to identify opportunities for successful lead generation projects and work with management to determine the markets to be targeted for effective prospecting.
- May assist with the identification, qualification, and prospecting of potential clients through various lead sources including cold calling, trade-shows, researching via lead generation and prospecting resources, etc.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of overall experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as an Account Coordinator, Marketing Specialist, Media Planning, Project Manager, or Sales Role
- Basic strategic and analytical skills
- General familiarity of Internet applications and technologies
- Sales skills including: identification of prospects, sourcing, and closing deals.
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofing skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.