Graduate Programmatic Marketing Executive (DWA - Immediate Start)
- St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London, UK
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based marketing’ and are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; Merkle’s growing at a tremendous pace – and have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Analytical? Logical? Curious? Thinking about data-driven roles in digital marketing? Let us tell you about Programmatic Display…
‘Programmatic’ is the term that refers to the complex, automated process whereby targeted adverts can be shown to the right people, in the right place, at the right time, in a variety of different formats across the Web. In the time it takes you to open your favourite news site, click through to an intriguing article, or browse the latest viral videos, a bidding war has taken place to decide which ad will fill the available inventory based on a host of different criteria. It is our job to make sure we’re winning the right battles for our clients.
The DWA programmatic team is an integral part of the integrated performance and media team and works to execute strategies for clients. We focus entirely on B2B programmatic marketing – DWA are proud to be experts in this part of the industry. You’ll be put through your paces; our industry is constantly evolving so there’s plenty to learn and lots of exciting challenges to overcome. You’ll work closely with our clients giving them regular insights of how their marketing is performing and discussing future strategies for improving results.
We're open to meeting people with 0-2 years of experience in this space. So, whether you're freshly graduated or are looking to specialise your career further, we'd love to hear from you. We have a number of roles available so can be flexible.
Life as a Programmatic Executive at DWA (Merkle)
You’ll be joining a small, supportive team where you’ll initially get up to speed with our B2B programmatic offering. You’ll have exposure and responsibility from an early point in the role. There’s plenty to learn, lots of exciting clients to work with and limitless potential for growth and development.
· In time, you’ll own DSP campaign builds, including placement strategy, pixels, audiences, creative and general set up with complete accuracy
· Regularly check campaigns and identifies issues to be optimised
· Maintain programmatic change log and gathers relevant information for reporting
· Assists media team in analysing brief to develop programmatic media plan
· Takes responsibility for meeting follow-ups, including meeting notes and managing the delivery of next steps
· Maintain and stay current with industry news and research
We're looking for analytical people who enjoy using data to inform their decisions. Other things we're looking for include:
· Curiosity about the digital industry and the world of business
· BA or BSci Degree (preferably with some data handling and we are open to people from all different degree backgrounds)
· Detail-oriented and organised
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
· Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
· A willingness to contribute to brainstorming/ strategy sessions
· Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
· Related internship/ job experience is a huge plus
As above stated above, we'd like to speak to candidates with 0-2 years of experience in the industry. We have a number of roles so we're looking to hire people with no experience (who've done lots of research!) and people who have some knowledhe and experience.
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too.
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Company Pension, Private Medical and other corporate benefits
· Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
· Free breakfast, fruit and most importantly, biscuits!
· Free Food Fridays – enjoy a takeaway lunch courtesy of us once a month
· Four Thirsty - have a drink on us on a Friday afternoon!
· A selection of other industry standard benefitsAt the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.