- Survey No. 35, Deep Complex, 1st floor,, Above Renault Showroom, Mumbai – Bangalore Highway Road,, Pune, India
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Engage directly with the client to understand marketing objectives
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Deliver practical and actionable recommendations based upon marketing intelligence generated through conducting customer behavior study, portfolio diagnostics, competitive analysis and industry economics research.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to formulate industry-best-practice analytic solutions and directly contribute to a variety of validation activities such as model design, execution and assessment; data review; and campaign/marketing performance evaluation.
- Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Manage the day to day core insights/trends of our digital marketing programs to help guide optimization efforts
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Build and manage statistical models in SQL/Hadoop-Hive and SAS/R/Python
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
- 2 - 5 years of industry experience required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Engineering required
- Strong experience with a querying language (SQL) and an analytics language (SAS or R) required
- Experience with Python a plus
- Strong experience in Web Analytics tools (Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Exact Target, etc.) required
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search or SEM, Organic Search or SEO, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email) preferred
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools experience (Google Adwords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook, etc.) useful
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing
- Past experience in CRM Data Analytics (Customer Segmentation, Churn, Lifetime Value, Acquisition, etc.) preferred
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills