Google Tag Manager
- Survey No. 35, Deep Complex, 1st floor,, Above Renault Showroom, Mumbai – Bangalore Highway Road,, Pune, India
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Work with the MerkleSokrati Team to successfully deliver data & analytics solutions for our clients through the implementation of highly effective tracking solutions.
- Provide support for Google Analytics including implementations, upgrades and account audits across multiple clients for MerkleSokrati.
- Strong practical knowledge and experience of digital analytics implementations across web and app technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to interpret complex business needs and translate into requirements and data specifications for technical solutions.
- Consult with both internal technical and non-technical teams to advise on the implementation of Google Enhanced Ecommerce solutions
- Implement tags and tracking technologies through Tag Management platforms such as Google Tag Manager Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch or Tealium IQ.
- Support the wider Performance and Experience teams on technical, analytical, and the implementation of marketing technology platforms
- Continue to develop knowledge, techniques and skills as the industry evolves and new technologies emerge
- Ability to converse with technical and non-technical teams alike across all levels of the organisation.
- Interpret non-technical briefs and advise and consult on best practice implementations
- Strong problem-solving ability with a relentless drive to identify issues, consult, advise and implement solutions
- 2 - 5 years of industry experience
- Strong, professional and friendly manner in communication.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in the advanced configuration and implementation of web analytics and tag management platforms. Highly proficient with Google Analytics and experience with Google Analytics 360 is preferable
- Prior Experience with the Google Marketing Platform including Campaign Manager, Google Ads 360 and DV 360 will be highly regarded
- Highly proficient with Google Tag Manager
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards achieving several deadlines simultaneously
- Great attention to detail and experience with thorough testing processes is critical to this role
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) or equivalent in computer science or related field required;