Data Management Practice Head
- Survey No. 35, Deep Complex, 1st floor,, Above Renault Showroom, Mumbai – Bangalore Highway Road,, Pune, India
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
We are looking for an experienced leader who can manage resources, program management, business requirements and technology implementations to deliver a standardized, vertical-centric multi-tenant CRM / Database Marketing platform. This role encompasses aspects of Team Leader, Technical Architect, Business Subject Matter Expert and Engagement Manager/Project Manager functions. This person owns the design of all functional and technical aspects of the CRM platform during the Planning and Development phases and provides proper hand-off/sign-off of the Platform into Production. The candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in CRM solution implementations and Technical team leadership.
Role ownership covers the following functional components of the CRM platform:
- CDI integration: Knowledge of Customer Data Integration is a must
- ETL process: Batch and real-time data integration experience and in-depth knowledge of industry standard ETL tools like SSIS , Informatica ,Data Stage a must
- Database management: In-depth knowledge on RDBMS like SQL Server , Netezza , Oracle a must.
- Data Model: In-depth data modeling skills and data modeling tool like Erwin , Power Designer a must
- Application integration: Working knowledge of campaign tools like Unica, Redpoint and Reporting tool like Tableau, Cognos, Microstrategy a plus.
- Online Digital marketing technology landscape and digital data integration (Display, Search, Site and Publishers) - a big plus
- Business and Development tools: In-depth knowledge of Jira (tracking), Visio (design and modeling), MS Office (documentation), and Sharepoint/Confluence (collaboration) or similar tool experience a must
- Cloud Computing: Working knowledge of AWS, GCP, Azure; including databases like Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery; Cloud storage; Cloud compute engines - a big plus
- Programming: Experience with core programming language and scripting languages - is a must
- Lead CRM platform development programs and roadmap
- Manage resource allocations and release planning
- Manage hardware infrastructure SLAs, capacity planning, performance and procurement
- Own functional design of the end-to-end solution footprint during design and development
- Conduct design reviews
- Manage and communicate with external client teams during development
- Audit existing platform implementations and recommend enhancement
- 10+ years of experience in Data Management
- 5+ years leading multi-functional development teams
- Well-versed in the Data Management technology and tools landscape
- Strong willed, creative thinker with history of strong problem solving
- Articulate, effective communication skills with both technical and business audiences