- Survey No. 35, Deep Complex, 1st floor,, Above Renault Showroom, Mumbai – Bangalore Highway Road,, Pune, India
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Chasing of all debt
- Liaising with the Billings Manager for updates on complex clients
- Liaise with Client Services and/or client managers for efficient debt chasing
- Provide regular reports and updates on the current status of outstanding debt
- Attend monthly meetings with the key members of the finance team to provide updates and agree any necessary escalating action and any items that are doubtful or non-recoverable
- Take a proactive role where a client is expected to go into administration or become unable to pay, liaising with the billing team to confirm when billings will end and the client services team for continual dialogue with the client