- Tanner St, London SE1, UK
Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle EMEA. It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
The Merkle | Periscopix web analytics team is one of the most established and highly respected in the UK. Our DMP function sits within the analytics department and is rooted in analytical practices with a strong eye to media activation. As such we work with a broad range of industry leading clients both in the UK and globally. Our clients depend on us to bring cutting edge techniques and a deep understanding of the technology and platforms we work with to solve problems and drive improvements with their marketing and analytics.
Life as a Senior DMP Consultant/DMP SME at Merkle | Periscopix
You will lead the fast-growing DMP practice in U.K. and connect with other DMP teams across EMEA and other regions at Merkle. In your role, you will be responsible for sales, marketing, deliverables, operation, and team development of the DMP practice
- You will be leading continuous innovation to ensure Merkle is a leader in the DMP arena, which requires you to have expertise and interest in technical aspects of the DMP technology.
- This also includes developing relationship with key partners, e.g. Adobe and Salesforce
- You will lead large, often global, client DMP implementation and activation and optimisation projects by managing a team of more junior analysts
- You will work with diverse client roles, often to a very senior level. You will develop relationships and drive adoption and further investment in DMP through evangelising and proving value.
- Often working as part of a mutli-disciplinary team within Merkle and on the client side you, will own and ensure success in the deployment and usage of your client’s DMP investment.
- You will develop relationships and drive adoption and further investment in DMP through evangelising and proving value.
- Extensive experience in a DMP, hands on and leading a program of running aDMP project.
- Demonstrable examples of driving business improvements using a DMP.
- Experience in leading a team of junior and experienced DMP experts.
- Deep experience in either mar tech, ad tech, digital analytics and programmatic or CRM, campaign management.
- Experience in Analytics and tag management tools is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to drive training and adoption of best practice across both client and agency teams.
- Understanding of trends and priorities in digital media (machine learning, attribution etc.)
- Develop relationships and drive further investment in DMP/adoption of other technologies.
- Experience in supporting business development opportunities for a DMP or other technologies.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Merkle’s central goal in Europe is to continue expanding – we’re attracting fantastic clients and growing our business offering at a tremendous pace. To achieve this, we’re looking to hire top talent to drive this growth and to ensure that we continue to be an industry-leading company. We value the knowledge and expertise that can be added to our workforce at senior levels – there’s also plenty of opportunity to continue developing your skillset.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.