- 1050 17th Street, Suite 2100, Little Rock, AR
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who can straddle both business requirements and technology implementations to deliver Marketing Technology solutions. The Solution Architect role is one of the core leadership roles in all of our implementations. This role encompasses aspects of Technical Architect, Business Subject Matter Expert and Engagement Manager/Project Manager functions. The Solution Architect owns the design of all functional and technical aspects of a solution during the Delivery phase and provides proper hand-off/sign-off of the solution into Production (hosted/self-service/installed).
- Architecting and designing marketing technology solutions that bridge business and technology requirements and ensures usability, accessibility and performance
- Right technology solution (covering integration of various Marketing Technology platforms (eCommerce, Database, CMS, DMP, Decisioning, Identity Management, Campaign Management, and Business Intelligence platforms, Loyalty Platforms, Preference Centers, Customer Lookup Applications, vendors/application and sizing) that meets the user and solution requirements and performs to SLA
- 12+ years industry experience
- In-depth experience in marketing solutions and services
- Web development and integration experience using PHP/Drupal.
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Online Digital marketing technology landscape and digital data integration (Display, Search, Site and Publishers) - a big plus
- Offline (Campaign, BI, Model) marketing execution
- DB integration and execution experience in tools like Pega, Unica, Alterian, RedPoint, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos et al) - a big plus
- Data architecture, Database, Process (ETL and services) and Identity Management
- Open source (GNU, Apache, Java, Linux, HDFS et al) tool and technology experience a must
- Real-time application integration (web services) experience a must
- Ability to articulate feasible technology choices that meet the requirements; ability to put forth a viable, scalable technology point of view; be knowledgeable and conversant with the offline and online (digital) marketing technology landscape
- Ability to bridge business & technical requirements to provide a cohesive, seamless solution to scale and perform
- Ability to wear multiple technology hats across systems integration, technology consulting and technology solution design and architecture
- Ability to participate and lead technology discussions with prospects (RFP support)
- Experience in leading large scale technology implementations including understanding of scoping, estimation, and managing timeline/budget
- Experience in legacy migration and re-platform of technology solutions
- Ability to lead technology conversations with Sr. Management (be an internal and external technology solutions evangelist) and be the technology voice of the solution
- Responsible and accountable for the underlying client technology solution architecture
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.