- 33 W. Monroe Street, Suite 500, Chicago, IL
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value. With more than 4,100 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with 16 additional offices in the US and 8 offices in Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Account Coordinator aids Senior Account Manager and Account Manager with all aspects of the account and account management. Learn and operate Merkle processes and take heavy administrative burden off more senior account team members allowing them to focus on supervising client deliverables. Will support all levels of the account team, clients, and vendors. Should be well organized, flexible, possess strong project coordination abilities, have great attention to details, and an eagerness to learn and grow.
Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with account managers, proofreading, and supporting account management needs related to the execution of financial reporting, billing and invoicing. Coordinators also support the project management cycle by keeping and distributing meeting minutes, status reports, organizing project documentation and monitoring project statuses under the direction of account managers.
- Assist the account team on all aspects of the account to assure flawless execution of deliverables.
- Eagerly contribute to projects wherever needed.
- Demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Apply learnings to new tasks independently.
- Demonstrate growing understanding and implementation of internal processes.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Marketing/Advertising internship in client services/account management or 1 -2 years’ experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company or client side marketing department.
- Written and verbal skills
- Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.