- Sydney, NSW, Sydney, NSW, Australia
For over 50 years, Meriton has been designing and building award-winning apartments in the best possible locations, with more than 75,000 apartments to our name across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Key under construction projects include Zetland, Mascot, Pagewood, Carlingford, Epping, Lidcombe, Macquarie Park, Parramatta, Liverpool, Canberra, and select projects in Queensland and Victoria.
We are seeking highly motivated Site Supervisors to join our team.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors, site labour and trades;
- Managing Quality and WHS compliance;
- Managing the day-to-day site activity to meet the site programme; and
- Ensuring a high level of communication and teamwork through direct communications and on-site meetings.
The role is site based, full time, including Saturdays
You will need to have:
- A building related tertiary qualification;
- Knowledge in construction with experience in a similar role (5 years+);
- Excellent time management and organisations skills and strong attention to detail;
- The ability and confidence to effectively manage large teams on site; and
- Excellent communication skills
In your application, please provide a brief up to date CV, details of your university/ TAFE results and achievements to date, and ideally a short cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role.
Candidates must have full, unlimited and permanent rights to work in Australia. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.