Customer Service Representative - Fulltime Opportunities
- Queen Street, Masterton 5810, New Zealand
It’s simple yet radical. Powershop is the world’s first online shop for electricity.
We’ve worked hard to turn the industry on its head and have built a company that people don’t like – they love. We put the power into the hands of our customers by building a shop for power that’s simple, rewarding and fun.
We have an opportunity for a customer service super star to come onboard and support our Australian customers, based in our award-winning call centre in Masterton! We are looking for people to fill a variety of roles in the call centre - where you will be speaking to new and existing customers, regarding general queries and support.
Important stuff to know - as this role supports our Australian customers, the hours are between 12pm – 9pm Monday to Friday on a rotational roster.
There may be the possibility of some weekend work – if that sounds like you (but don’t let that put you off).
And here’s what you’ll bring:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- A desire to go the extra mile for our customers
- The ability to process information, and discuss it accurately and comfortably with a wide range of people
What we can offer you?
- Shiny things…awesome social environment, great coffee, fantastic offices, and a values-based business who is growing (and did we mention, the coffee?!).
- We care about you and developing your skills.
- We like a relaxed work environment - we’re pretty casual, and it's OK to bring your personality to work.
Applications close on Thursday 29th April 2021 (although this is subject to change)
If you think you have what it takes, believe you’re the best person for the job and will strive to be even better every day, then submit your application and tell us why! Any questions, contact Lana at [email protected]