Licensed Pharmacy Assistant
- 22316 70th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043, USA
We are a fast paced and innovative Health Care Services Company. Our specialty is providing Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment Supplies to Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Communities and Boarding Homes.
Are you pre-pharmacy or pre-med and want a realistic job preview in the Health Care field? Get insight into the day to day activities of a Pharmacy, working hands on with medical supplies from source to delivery. A Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for packaging medical products and supplies in a sterile environment, which requires quick hands and the ability to work fast and assemble quickly.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
-Assembly: Packaging of medical supplies and medications
-Dispensing: Operating robotic dispensing devices to accomplish packaging goals.
-Labeling: Verifying and applying correct labels to appropriate patient's package
-Cleaning: Maintaining a clean and sanitary work station throughout the day
-Stocking: Unloading incoming medical supply deliveries and putting away in appropriate area
-Filling: manually filling products into sterile packaging (bubble packages, bottles, plastic bags, etc.)
Assist with the daily production volume by performing assembly-type duties using hand or machinery necessary to complete the process in a timely manner.
Perform related work as assigned.
• Current Pharmacy Assistant License preferable
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to maintain records
• Ability to package and label medications or related supplies
• Ability to operate labeling and packaging equipment
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere and communicate effectively
• Ability to learn new tasks and apply to daily duties
• Need to be well organized
Shifts are variable as we are open 7 days a week.
Must have a flexible availability.
Shifts will be variable between:
7:30AM - 8:00PM Monday thru Saturday
9:00AM - 6:00PM on Sunday.
Part Time and Full Time positions available.
Compensation depends on experience
Mercury Pharmacy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.