Medical Supply Production Assistant
- 22316 70th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043, USA
We are an innovative and growing distributor of Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Supplies. Join an outstanding team in a small company environment, where we specialize in the medication needs of retirement communities, nursing homes, and in-home care.
Do you want to get out of the food industry, but enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy diverse and new tasks? This position is responsible for packaging medical supplies in a sterile environment, which requires quick hands and the ability to work fast and assemble quickly. You’ll work with a team to advance the production process and ensure quality control.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
-Assembly: Packaging of medical supplies and medications
-Dispensing: Operating robotic dispensing devices to accomplish packaging goals.
-Labeling: Verifying and applying correct labels to appropriate patient's package
-Cleaning: Maintaining a clean and sanitary work station throughout the day
-Stocking: Unloading incoming medical supply deliveries and putting away in appropriate area
-Filling: manually filling products into sterile packaging (bubble packages, bottles, plastic bags, etc.)
Assist with the daily production volume by performing assembly-type duties using hand or machinery necessary to complete the process in a timely manner.
Perform related work as assigned.
• Ability to maintain a constant work flow in an assembly environment
• Ability to package and label medications or related supplies
• Ability to operate labeling and packaging equipment
• Ability to accurately follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere and communicate efficiently
• Ability to learn new tasks and apply to daily duties
• Knowledge of health and safety regulations
• Need to be well organized
• Our company will assist you with the process of becoming a licensed Pharmacy Assistant.
Shifts are variable as we are open 7 days a week.
Must have a flexible availability.
Shifts will be variable between:
7:30AM - 8:00PM Monday thru Saturday
9:00AM - 6:00PM on Sunday.
Part Time and Full Time positions available.
Compensation depends on experience
Mercury Pharmacy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.