Production/Assembly Medical Supply
- 21718 66th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043, USA
Join an outstanding team in our small company environment, where we specialize in the medication needs of retirement communities, nursing homes and in-home care. We are a growing medical supply distributor of Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Supplies.
This position is responsible for packaging medical supplies in a sterile environment, which requires the ability to work fast and quick hands, and the ability to assemble quickly.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
-Assembly: Packaging and assembly of medical supplies and medications
-Labeling: Verifying and applying correct label/stickers to appropriate patient's package
-Cleaning: Maintaining a clean and sanitize work station throughout the day
-Lifting: Unloading incoming medical supplies from truck, putting away in appropriate area
-Filling: filling medical products into sterile packaging (bubble packages, bottles, plastic bags, etc)
Assist with the daily production processing by performing like assembly-type duties using hand or machinery necessary to complete the job in a timely manner.
Performs related work as assigned.
- Ability to work fast in an assembly-like environment.
- Ability to package and label, medications, and related supplies.
- Ability to operate labeling and packaging equipment.
- Ability to maintain records.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere & Must Work well with others
- Ability to learn new tasks and apply to daily duties
- Need to be extremely well organized
*Pharmacy Assistant License a plus
MUST BE FLEXIBLE
Shifts are variable.
Must be available 7 days a week.
Shifts will be variable between:
8:30AM - 8:00PM Monday thru Saturday
9:00AM to 6:00PM on Sunday.
Part-Time: 16-28 hours per week
2 positions available.