Architect - Technical Lead
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Merchant e-Solutions is an innovative, technology focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs of a variety of merchant segments, from small business retail shops to B2B wholesalers and global e-commerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, and independent sales organizations and agents to bring our solutions to market. We apply our industry expertise and focus on captivating the client to deliver innovative and easy-to-use payment solutions that leverage the latest technology to improve the payment experience.
Merchant e-Solutions is a forward-thinking company that is looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals with an ownership mindset who are interested in making a meaningful difference. We offer an inspiring work environment, where your ideas and contributions are valued and you can experience first-hand the impact of your contributions.
Merchant e-Solutions has office locations in Atlanta, GA, and Spokane, WA. Merchant e-Solutions is owned by Cielo S.A., the leading merchant acquirer in Latin America. Learn more about our company by visiting www.merchante-solutions.com
We’re assembling an extremely talented group of developers to work on our payment processing platform. We are looking for people who thrive on making innovative applications, websites, and solutions.
We are looking for an Architect to work, deploy, and manage backend systems who is passionate about their work and embraces the ideals of the software craftsmanship and Agile development practices.
- Be a key participant in our agile organization.
- Own the quality of the product, from code architecture to end-user quality.
- Motivate your team by facilitating team activities.
- Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the short and long-term goals of our applications.
- Help the whole team realize technical excellence and high quality
- Sponsor innovation in your team's work.
- Articulate context internally for the team and to the larger organization.
- Provide the technical coaching to get your team to experiment and to solve technical problems in unique ways
- Organize the accumulated knowledge gained by the team so that all team members have easy access to this body of knowledge.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to ensure the development teams are on the right path.
- 5+ years current experience being a solid contributor to agile software development teams.
- Experience successfully working with Developers, Architects and Product Owners to give options for potential solutions.
- Successfully delivered software solutions from ideation to production.
- 8-10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, C#, or any major OO language.
- 8-10+ years of hands-on experience in engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, CI/CD, and Refactoring techniques.
- 5-7+ years of hands on experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks.
- Experience architecting and designing frameworks to be used by applications that are running on a J2EE platform.
- Working knowledge building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as Oracle and / or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
- Comfortable working in Linux.
- Loves Macintosh Laptops.
Merchant e-Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.