Market Center Coordinator - Client Service & Marketing
- 519 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues on its trajectory of growth breaking multiple records in 2018. KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 15 of all KW franchises.
KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $2.28 Billion in total sales volume, generating over $69 Million in revenue, and giving almost $1 Million in profit share back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth. One office alone closed over $1 Billion in sales volume. KWCP was honored in 2018 by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City as one of America’s fastest growing companies, placing the company in the ICIC Hall of Fame with five consecutive appearances.
As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs with almost 100 individual agents and 14 teams/groups increasing their business 20% year over year, with one agent growing her business ten-fold.
KWCP remains relentless in its pursuit to transform lives, careers and communities through real estate. In 2018, KWCP agents assisted more than 4,700 families to buy and sell homes, supporting and growing the businesses of almost 1,000 agent entrepreneurs and more than 50 staff members.
Keller Williams Capital Properties is seeking Market Center Coordinators (MCC) for opportunities across the company in new and expanding real estate brokerage Market Center offices in the greater DC metropolitan region. At KWCP, the MCC is a hybrid position that combines marketing, public relations, events management, client services, and general administrative skills to make the Market Center a friendly, warm, welcoming, and efficient business environment.
The Market Center Coordinator is primarily responsible for client service in all forms, and for the efficient and successful day-to-day operations of the office, including supporting the leadership team in meeting their objectives. They will work directly with the Market Center Administrator and act as the client services coordinator, to greet and accommodate requests and provide helpful assistance and guidance for agents with a big smile, a helping hand, and a wealth of essential information. The ambitious MCC candidate can grow into an Assistant Team Leader role, and eventually to become a Team Leader.
The Market Center Coordinator is a key support role within KWCP, and will be responsible for:
- Acting as the office and brand ambassador for the Market Center, fielding phone calls, guests, facilitating meetings, classes, on-site, and off-site events as necessary
- Maintain and prepare the training rooms, workstations, and other common and functional areas for day-to-day operations and special events as needed
- Greeting everyone with a smile—being positive, cheerful, and accommodating in all situations
- Assist management team as needed to forward the goals and objectives of the office to recruit, attract, hire, and retain agents
- Provide support and feedback to the Market Center Administrator, Team Leader, and other team leaders on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center
- Provide marketing and communications support and outreach for classes, programs, events, and office activity through digital platforms, social media, and internal communications collateral
· Minimum of 1-3 years of office experience in an administrative capacity
· Standout verbal and written communications skills, with phone skills and ability to handle multiple, often simultaneous interactions
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite essential applications, document management, and familiarity with email marketing platforms
· Marketing, event planning, public relations skills, and experience are a plus
Top candidates will be friendly, outgoing, and willing to help with anything and everything. They are great team players with a ‘can-do’ attitude. They will be systematic and efficient, with good planning and problem-solving skills. The MCC has a happy, positive attitude, and a willingness to serve. They will take opportunity to grow and thrive, seeking potential growth with a commitment to learning at each opportunity.