Market Center Administrator
- 7200 Fullerton Rd, Springfield, VA 22150, USA
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues on its trajectory of growth breaking multiple records in 2018. KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 15 of all KW franchises.
KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $2.28 Billion in total sales volume, generating over $69 Million in revenue, and giving almost $1 Million in profit share back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth. One office alone closed over $1 Billion in sales volume. KWCP was honored in 2018 by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City as one of America’s fastest growing companies, placing the company in the ICIC Hall of Fame with five consecutive appearances.
As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs with almost 100 individual agents and 14 teams/groups increasing their business 20% year over year, with one agent growing her business ten-fold.
KWCP remains relentless in its pursuit to transform lives, careers and communities through real estate. In 2018, KWCP agents assisted more than 4,700 families to buy and sell homes, supporting and growing the businesses of almost 1,000 agent entrepreneurs and more than 50 staff members.
Market Center Administrator – Client Service Through Operations, Accounting, & Marketing
KWCP seeks Operations + Accounting Administrators (internally known as the MCA) to serve as day-to-day leaders in new and expanding real estate brokerage Market Center offices in the greater DC metropolitan region. At KWCP, the MCA is the accounting, operations, and marketing point person of the office and taskmaster who keeps the office running at maximum efficiency with minimum disruption. Successful individuals in this role balance assertive operational leadership with soft people skills.
The MCA will be primarily focused on growing the office in partnership with the Team Leader, and ensuring that day-to-day brokerage operations run flawlessly – including bookkeeping and accounting systems, administrative/office operations, client services, marketing, and IT.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Market Center Administrator is a leadership and support role within KWCP, and will be responsible for:
· Acting as the office and brand ambassador for the Market Center, fielding phone calls, guests, facilitating meetings, classes, on-site, and off-site events as necessary
· Provide marketing and communications support and outreach for classes, programs, events, and office activity through digital platforms, social media, and internal communications collateral
· All bookkeeping (A/R and A/P) requirements for all associate transactions and reporting to corporate accounting, with daily, weekly, monthly computer inputs and reporting
· Systems development, implementation, and refinement as necessary to ensure the efficient and effective operations of the Market Center
· Managing all aspects of the agent onboarding process
· Acting as the office and brand ambassador for the Market Center, fielding phone calls, greeting guests and maintaining common and functional areas of the work environment for day to day operations
· Purchasing and maintenance of supplies and equipment, and oversight of technology and support systems
· Provide administrative and operational support for the Team Leader and other leadership members as necessary, including but not limited to: creating agendas, organizing meetings, recording meeting minutes
· Assist in the hiring, training, and management of personnel, in support of the Team Leader in managing agents and the Market Center
· Maintaining awareness and knowledge of new products and services to introduce them to existing agent associates
· Managing receptionists, office staff, agents, etc
· Standout verbal and written communication skills, with phone skills and ability to handle multiple, often simultaneous interactions
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite essentials applications, document management, and familiarity with email marketing platforms
· Proven ability to manage essential accounting and full charge bookkeeping tasks and reporting
· Experience in a busy professional office setting, with 1-3 years of real estate, service, administrative, and management and leadership positions
· Responsiveness, and ability to execute key initiatives and requirements in an efficient manner while balancing daily requirements
Ability to provide exceptional client service and relationship management, with strong written and verbal communications skills
Top candidates will be friendly, outgoing, well-organized, logical, problem-solvers. They are great team players with a ‘can-do’ attitude. They will be careful and detail-oriented, with exceptional computer and systems skills. The MCA has a happy, positive attitude and a cool-headed perspective. They have a strong sense of client service, and act ethically with personal integrity, and a high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be seeking unlimited opportunity and will be committed to attaining high level results.