Full Time Residential Sales Agent - Real Estate
- 3401 8th St NE, Washington, DC 20017, USA
The Menkiti Group is a Washington, DC-based integrated real estate services company dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives, careers, and communities through real estate, The Menkiti Group has invested over $180 million in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed or has in the pipeline over 1.6 million square feet of residential and commercial property, and has brokered the sale of over $1 billion in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $2.1 billion in sales in 2018.
The Menkiti Group is seeking full-time Sales Agents licensed in DC, MD, and/or VA to join its Residential Sales Team. We believe that successfully buying and selling a home all begins with choosing the right Real Estate Agent. We take the time to engage with each and every agent to ensure success. Each Agent receives weekly one-on-one coaching with our Director of Coaching & Business Development, access to the Keller Williams incredible training, weekly interactive sales meetings and involvement in community events. In addition, we provide marketing and advertising to promote our agents and their listings to generate buyer business.
We believe the right Real Estate Agent needs the right company to back them up. A company focused on technology and innovation with an eye to the future and full dedication to helping you grow your business.
Our Sales Agent have access to cutting-edge technology, fantastic marketing tools, ample training opportunities, as well as highly skilled administrative and marketing staff to assist them every step of the way. The knowledge and potential for growth is limitless and the opportunities are endless!
- Licensed in DC, MD, and/or VA
- Minimum 2+ years of successful real estate experience
- Willingness to learn and grow their sales business
- A passion for real estate
- Performs well in a team-oriented environment
- Driven “go-getter” mentality
- Impeccable customer service skills
To help you be successful, we will furnish you with the following:
- A Listing Coordinator, who is a licensed real estate professional, that will coordinate the Virtual Tour of your new listings and ensure that your listings are presented attractively in full color brochures and associated marketing collateral. Your Listing Coordinator will also handle the entering of all of your listings into the MLS and will work with you to showcase the best features of your listing for a successful sale. Lastly, during the listing term, your Listing Coordinator will provide you and your seller with weekly showing feedback reports.
- A Design & Marketing Coordinator, who is skilled in the art of graphic design and will promote your listings in company-paid digital and social media advertising attracting prospective buyers. In addition, your Design & Marketing Coordinator provides custom marketing materials for you to promote and brand yourself as well as your services. Finally, the Design & Marketing Coordinator executes all team events, seminars and sphere/community involvement.
- A Transaction Coordinator, who is your partner in every transaction, working hand-in-hand with you. Your Transaction Coordinator processes each contract, provides consistent updates on each file, and manages all of the fine details regarding the settlement of your client’s home.
- A Director of Sales who receives and distributes quality leads and referrals.
- A Managing Director, driving high production levels, who is committed to your success.
- A Real Estate Coach who meets with you weekly to keep you accountable and on track to achieve your goals.
- Individual access to a cutting-edge technology that allows you to maintain and oversee your client database.
What are you waiting for? Apply now to join our residential sales team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.