Executive Assistant to the President Of Sales, Real Estate
- 3401 8th St NE, Washington, DC 20017, USA
The Menkiti Group is a Washington, DC-based integrated real estate services company dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives, careers, and communities through real estate, The Menkiti Group has invested over $180 million in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed or has in the pipeline over 1.6 million square feet of residential and commercial property, and has brokered the sale of over $1 billion in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $2.1 billion in sales in 2018.
At The Menkiti Group, we are dedicated to the mission of transforming lives and communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore your career trajectory with us. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is solutions based and meticulously organized. This role will provide support directly to the President of Sales and will be essential to the continued growth professional and personal growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be mentored by an executive who has a track record of personally growing and developing her team. The duties will be diverse no two days in this fast-paced environment will be the same.
- Assist in the daily management of multiple businesses and an active family life;
- Coordinate and manage the flow of information, documents and communications including e-mail correspondence, voicemail and paperwork;
- Executive calendar and time management to include managing business and personal calendars, travel, meetings and outside contacts;
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth from the various business channels;
- Manage internal and external meetings and special events to ensure that the are well executed and communicated effectively;
- Managing the household, including coordination of vendors, contractors, managing maintenance, collecting quotes from vendors;
- Public relations assistance with the management of inquiries and the coordination of follow-up communications;
- Participate in community based activities sponsored or supported by the organization;
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the Capital Properties Menkiti Group (CPMG) Foundation;
- Running errands, following up on whatever is needed & doing some "dirty work" might be necessary at times;
- Travel coordination, planning trips, researching destinations;
- Rental property management: depositing checks, doing walk throughs, etc.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach;
- Strong communication skills and social poise with ability to think on your feet;
- Experience providing support in a high growth environment strongly preferred;
- Proven record of providing support to business executives in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with extremely strong phone skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line;
- Have in-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities;
- Excellent follow up and follow through;
- Enjoys working with children;
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality and discretion.
Top candidates have a commitment to quality, composure under pressure, confidentiality and a positive outlook. This is a position for someone who is detail and service oriented with a loving heart, whatever-it-takes attitude about life and a high sense for urgency. Top candidates will be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, possess the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize and maintain a high level organization.
Only highly qualified candidates who have worked in this capacity please apply.
All applications need to include the following:
- Cover Letter detailing Start Date and Salary Requirements
Applicants not submitting the above items will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.